January 31, 2012

Valentine Goodies

Have you been thinking about Valentines Day coming up? Do you need a few treat ideas? 
The way to my honey bunnys heart?
Goodies of course. So here are a couple of ideas I'm considering.  

Pinned Image

Cookies to stick in the afternoon lunches.


These little individual cheesecakes.
But I don't think I could just eat one.
 (Love this blog, her food pics are awesome!)

Croissant French Toast With Strawberry Syrup Recipes

 I love the idea of having breakfast for dinner that night. Its unexpected.

Valentine Parfait Cupcakes

Aren't these cupcakes beautiful?
If mine turned out these beautiful I wouldn't let anyone eat them!
Hot Cocoa Mousse

A nice hot drink as your picking through the chocolate box!
Mysteries Of Love White Chocolate Box

Remember these are just ideas. Can we say SUGAR COMA?
 But it sure would be a delectable Valentines Day!

869204d3jw1dn08tk3no5j_large

I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. ~Author Unknown

Quote cracks me up! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment